STM485S RS-232 to RS-485 Interface Serial Adapter Converter
|No. de artículos en existencia:||8|
This RS232 to RS485 converter is compatible with the RS232C and RS485 standard. It is able to convert RS232 signals to RS485 balanced differential signals and extend the communication distance to 1.2 km. It is a passive converter and doesn't require a external power supply. It uses a particular pump to gain power from the RS232 signals (RTS, DTR, TXD) without initializing the RS232 interface. An internal transceiver circuit automatically controls the direction of the data stream instead of handshake signals. When working in half-duplex mode the circuit keeps the same function under RS485 without any change. The transmission rate of 300 - 115200bps can be applied to point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks.
- Compatibility: EIA/TIA RS232C standard and RS485 standard.
- Interface RS232 side: DB9 female connector.
- Interface RS485 side: DB9 male connector with optional terminal board.
- Working mode: asynchronous, half-duplex, differential transmission.
- Transmission rate: 300 - 115200bps
- Recommended transmission media: twisted pair or shielded twisted pair.
- Mechanical dimensions: 95mm x 33mm x 17mm
- Working environment: 0 ~ 70¡ãC, relative humidity 5% - 95%
- Transmission distance: RS485 max. 1200m, RS232 side max. 5m