SD Card Shield Module For Arduino
|No. de artículos en existencia:
This SD Card Shield is compatible with Arduino development boards that have the standard Arduino header layout. It can be directly plugged into and Arduino UNO, Leonardo, MEGA2560 or compatible motherboard and with the addition of an SD card add a huge data storage space to your Arduino project.
The shield is also compatible with the standard Arduino SD card libraries that are supplied with the Arduino development environment allowing you to write sketches to read and write data to your SD card. It also has the advantage of a module in that no additional wiring is required – just plug it into your Arduino board and you’re ready to go.
- Standard Arduino expansion board interface, shape, compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Mega 2560 and compatible motherboards
- Built in level shifters make it safe to interface to bot 5V and 3.3V logic levels.
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface, which only supports SD / TF card SPI mode communication
- Supports SD / SDHC or Micro SD / Micro SDHC with SD adaptor
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- SPI Interface: MOSI, MISO, SCK pin these three signals are taken from the Arduino’s ICSP interface making it compatible with a variety of Arduino boards..
- Regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V
- Chip Select Pin: CS pin is connected to the Arduino board D4 digital pin
Enlaces de referencia: