TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 9~40V @ 4A
|No. de artículos en existencia:||4|
TB6600 arduino Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
Note: this is a upgrade version of TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver.
- Support 8 kinds of current control
- Support 7 kinds of micro steps adjustable
- The interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Anti-high-frequency interference ability
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection
||1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32|
||96 * 71 * 37 mm|
In this section, we'll show you how to use TB6600 arduino motor driver quickly. More detail could be found on the User Guide.
- Arduino IDE Download Arduino IDE