OSKJ 120W Power Supply Boost Converter DC-DC 10-32V To 35-60V
|No. de artículos en existencia:||7|
This 120W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 35-60V module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 35V-60V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage.
The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
- Run Laptop on DC12V Car battery . (Laptops usually require 17V – 18V DC.)
- Run Communication equipment on single 12V lead acid battery that is rated for operation at 24V to 35V
- Run Higher voltage (24V – 35V) DC motors used in Robots using single 12V batteries
- Input Voltage: 10v – 32v DC
- Output Voltage: 35v – 60v DC (Adjustable)
- Output Current: 5A MAX
- Input Current: 16A (MAX) (Higher than 10A need cooling)
- Output Ripple: 2% MAX
- Working Temperature: Industrial – 40C to +85C (Environmental temperature, more than 40C, reduce load wattage or enhance cooling)
- Full-Load temperature: 45 degrees.
- No-load current: 25mA typical.
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%.
- Short circuit protection: None (Please Install fuses and protection circuits at Input port.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
- Size: 2.60 in (L), 1.85 in (W) , 1.1 in (H)
- Weight: 2.30 oz (66 g)
- Does NOT limit current, do not overload!
- The maximum rated values should NEVER be continuous from the load or else the module will be damaged.
- Be sure to install correct circuit protection, such as fuses, to the input of the module to avoid overloading and the potential for fire.
- Please enhance heat dissipation above 50W
- Failure to take these precautions and incorrect use of this module may result in damage, fire, and/or personal injury.
Documents and Downloads
- UC3844 Current mode PWM controller Datasheet
- UC3844 Based Boost Converter Schematics