ATTiny85 Digispark Kickstarter Arduino
|No. de artículos en existencia:||11|
The ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source
- Onboard 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Usually this board is shipped fully assembled with pre-burned bootloader. As the bootloader already burned, on board LED will start to blink when power up, but you must install relevant driver before first programming. More details avaialble below.
Enlaces de interés: