5A DC Motor Adjuster Speed Control PWM 3V-35V
|No. de artículos en existencia:||18|
The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 10% ~ 100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 4A to your DC motor or other DC load. The circuit also includes a 5A fuse, with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function.
- Input supply voltage: DC 3V ~ 35V
- The maximum output power: 90W
- The maximum continuous output current: 4A
- The overload and short circuit protecting current is 5A
- Static current: 0.01A ( Standby )
- PWM frequency: 10KHz
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 10% ~ 100%
- The operation environment temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C
- The 5A fuse with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function
- Size: 30 x 24 x 15mm (L x W x H)
This can NOT be used to the BRUSHLESS motor. The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connect the supply voltage with wrong polarity. Double check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.