1.75mm PLA Clear Premium 3D Printer Filament 1KG
|No. de artículos en existencia:||5|
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
- Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm. Roundness: +/-0.02mm.
- Net Weight: 1KG/2.2lbs, Gross Weight: 1.3KG/2.86lbs
- (ABS) Print temperature range 240° - 260° celsius
- (PLA) Print temperature range 200° - 230° celsius
- ABS is made out of oil-based resources and it has a much higher melting point than PLA plastic. It's also stronger and harder. It is an economical plastic notable for its low degree of shrinkage and warping. Because of these particular features, ABS is widely used for purposes ranging from car bumpers and motorcycle helmets to musical instruments, golfclubs and branded building blocks.
- PLA is a common type of biodegradable filament often derived from recycled materials. PLA is available in hard or soft grade and can be extruded at a low nozzle temperature. PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling (it does not shrink as much) and also thinner build heights because of less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle, where abs even at high temps (252C) is still sticky and has high viscosity. PLA has a obvious feature that it's translucent.